The University of Cambridge is recruiting OCD patients for an experimental study.
• 16 to 65 years old
• Have a primary diagnosis of OCD and no additional psychiatric disorders (e.g. depression, ADHD, autism)
• Are a native or fluent English-speaker
• Have normal or corrected-to-normal vision
• Have no current or previous alcohol or drug dependence
You will be asked to:
• Attend two testing sessions (which include a brain scan); three hours each session
• Fill in some questionnaires and complete computerised games
• Practice a motor skill at home
• Have an interview with a psychiatrist
The study will take about seven hours in total. You will be compensated for your time (~£100) and reimbursed for travel expenses. Testing will take place at the Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
For more information, please contact Dr Paula Banca.
Telephone: 01223 330 272